About Dhampus/ Sarankot Trekking:
Dhampus-Sarankot is the one of best views of Annapurna Himilayan range, Nilgiri , Dhaulagiri , Tukuche peak , Dhampus peak , Hiunchuli ,Machhapuchhre , Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal other many more greatest views of mountains you never seen before. Which is make you the real adventure of life time. This trekking is the suit for who have short holidays this trekking route is much best because in the Annapurna region Sarankot Hill is one of the best view point of Nepal place in the earth. Some famous Trekking itinerary as bellows no worry if you have short time we take you the you top of hill than you enjoy to touch with mountains views.
The Trek begins from Simpani of Pokhara, half an hours scenic drive from lakeside with some fabulous views of Annapurna (South) and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) en route. From Nayapul, a half an hours walk brings us to Birethanti, situated at the confluence of Modi and Bhurung rivers, here the route divides. We take the West trail towards Ghorepani, a trading village situated at an elevation of 2750 m., where there is a tremendous vantage point (Poon hill - 3194 m.) to view both the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himal. The views at sunrise from Poon hill are simply stunning. From Ghorepani, the trail leads East to the hamlet of Tadapani and on towards Chhomrong, from where we commence our journey into the Annapurna Sanctuary and onwards to Annapurna Base Camp. The journey to base camp follows the valley in between the huge ramparts of Himchuli & Machhapuchhre, eventually emerging into an awesome Amphitheater, where a labyrinth of mountains and Annapurna I tower almost vertically above us.
Duration: 05 Days
Seasons: Sept – Nov & Mar – May
Max altitude: 8848 m
Group size: 1-15 persons
Trip Type: Trekking
Day 01: Kathmandu - Pokhara (Fly or drive to Pokhara over at pokhara)
Day 02: Pokhara – Dampus
Day 03: Dampus – Sharangkot
Day 04: Sharangkot – Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus or flight
- Airport pick-up and drop off services
- Trekking permit /Entry permit fee
- Trekking guide
- A cook Necessary porters /Necessary kitchen helpers /Necessary sherpas
- All surface transportation to the starting point and from the ending point of the trek
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruits etc.)
- Necessary Camping equipment such as tents, kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent,/mattresses, down sleeping bag, down jacket, cooking utensils, fuel etc.
- Camping charges
- Necessary insurance for trekking stuff
- First Aid and kits /Rescue assistance
- Personal nature expenses such as all kinds of drinks, beverages, etc.
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
Accommodation, lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Jeans or slacks
- Towel and toilet kit
- Gloves or mittens
- Sleeping bag, warm to 20 degrees F, either down or fibrefill (or you can rent one in Kathmandu)
- Parka, down or fibre fill; a ski jacket is ok
- Sweater, wool shirt or acrylic pile jacket
- Duffel bag, canvas or nylon, without a frame (for porters to carry)
- Daypack or rucksack, waterproof, for you to carry
- Water bottle 1 liter or 1 quart; be sure that it does not leak
We INSIST that an appropriate insurance policy is taken out which covers travel in isolated and mountainous areas, and which also includes helicopter rescue.
We recommend that you consult a reputable travel agent or insurance specialist.
We recommend that all clients consult their doctor to discuss the health issues associated with their trek. We also recommend that clients bring their own personal first aid kit to supplement the comprehensive first aid kit carried by the Trek Leader
Please ensure that you allow at least 1 month to complete a course of vaccinations. Whilst your personal doctor will be the final authority,
We recommend the following :
- Immunoglobulin (for Hepatitis A)
When you are ready to make a booking, easily send us an email at
to check availability of your desired trek, with the names (s) of candidate(s) and date of trek or climb.
Questions / Comments:
Let us know if you have any sort of questions or comments on our itineraries and trek routes. Or you can visit our FAQs section in the main site: http://www.nepaltrekkingtour.com
We will confirm your booking via email, and our company person will liase with you to ensure your booking. They are:
a) Mr. N. J. Adhikari (Direct + 977-9841244957 )
b) Mr. Arjun Simkhada (Direct + 977-9841278579 )