Duration: 6 days
Seasons: Sept – Nov & Mar – May
Group size: 1-15 persons
Day 01: Kathmandu to Kakani (2066m.)
After breakfast at the hotel in Kathmandu, we drive to Kakani (2066m.) the trek starting point and trek to Hi Hill. We would be walking all the way through the
forest and along the ridge with amazing views of Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang and Jugal Himal. Overnight at Kakani ( one hour drive and 2/3 hour it is short walk day)
Day 02: Kakani to Shivapuri (2729m.)
After breakfast, we trek from Kakani to Shivapuri (2729m.). It offers a rich insight into the lives, history, culture and religion of its inhabitants. Shivapuri is the highest point of this trekking. From the top of Shivapuri, one can have a panoramic view of the western mountains like Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Ganesh Himal Range, Mt. Langtang Range, Mt. Dorjeelakpa Mt. Shisapangma, Mt. Gaurishankar and many more. Overnight at Shivapuri. (4/5 hour walk .)
Day 03: Shivapuri to Chisopani (2194m.)
We wake up early in the morning to see the sunrise over the snowcapped Himalayas. We would have breakfast served around 7:30:00am. After breakfast, we start our trek to Chisopani (2194m). It takes about 4 to 5 hours to reach. Chisapani is another view point of sunrise and sunset. Lantang region can also be seen from this point. Besides, we would discover tribal ethnicity and countryside lifestyle. Over night at Chisopani. (4/5 hour)
Day 04: Chisopani to Nagarkot (2175m.)
Today we trek from Chisopani to Nagarkot (2175m.). Nagarkot offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan Mountains, quality accommodation, and high standard of service. In close proximity to the Kathmandu city - a more one hour drive from the city and just half an hour from the airport is so near, yet so far away from the hustle and bustle of urban life. Well known as a place to watch beautiful sunrises and sunsets, Nagarkot is much more. Besides the fresh air and peaceful feeling, Nagarkot is also a place to acclimatize for high altitude adventurer. It is a place to listen to the sounds of silence for philosophers and for honeymooners, a setting to romance with nature. No doubt, Nagarkot is a place to relax your mind and body, be in touch with the beauty of nature, experience Nepal, and escape the hectic demands of city life. (6/7 hour).
Day 05: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (1440m.)
You will have awake early to watch the spectacular dawn. have viewed the sunrise, we take super breakfast at the resort and drive to Dhulikhel. It is about an hour's drive east of Kathmandu. We can see an impressive vista of the snowy central Himalayas making a backdrop to the gentle hills. It is an old Newari trade station en route to the Tibetan plateau and today it is an ideal place for visitors to enjoy natural atmosphere, the local everyday life standerl , old Newari culture and spectacular views. ( 4/5 hour)
Day 06: Dhulikhel to Panauti (1400 m.) and then to Kathmandu
Today, we take walk to the thriving Newari village of Panauti. The walk begins by going south out of Dhulikhel and then turning west past south rice fields. ( 2 hour walk and two hour drive)
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van
- 2 night's accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- All necessary Trekking permits and trekking
- Full board meals during the trekking with drinks with our own kitchen.
- Twin sharing tent accommodation during the trekking
- Seasonal fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc
- An Experienced & Professional Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment and necessary potter/cook/sharpa/guide.
- Food, accommodation, salary, local tax, all trekking equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Proper Insurance for all trekking staff including porter.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Culture Dinner in Kathmandu
- All local transportation to and from the starting and ending points by private Car/Van .
- Meals in Kathmandu .
- Nepal entry Visa Fee (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal 's Airport in Kathmandu )
- International/Domestic Airfare and Airport Tax, any sight seeing other any activities.
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks,
- Dessert, chocolates, personal shopping, laundry, phone call, internet, Camera battery charging.
- Personal trekking Equipment, travel and medical insurance & helicopter rescue, personal expenses.
- Tips and Gratitude (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Write or call any time our office with your questions and you will receive a quick response.
Prices for each trek and tour depend on the number of persons in a group, types of accommodations and other factors. Please let us know your specific requirements so we can provide you the most competitive price estimate possible.
We INSIST that an appropriate insurance policy is taken out which covers travel in isolated and mountainous areas, and which also includes helicopter rescue.
We recommend that you consult a reputable travel agent or insurance specialist.
We recommend that all clients consult their doctor to discuss the health issues associated with their trek. We also recommend that clients bring their own personal first aid kit to supplement the comprehensive first aid kit carried by the Trek Leader
Please ensure that you allow at least 1 month to complete a course of vaccinations. Whilst your personal doctor will be the final authority,
We recommend the following :
- Immunoglobulin (for Hepatitis A)
When you are ready to make a booking, easily send us an email at
to check availability of your desired trek, with the names (s) of candidate(s) and date of trek or climb.
Questions / Comments:
Let us know if you have any sort of questions or comments on our itineraries and trek routes. Or you can visit our FAQs section in the main site: http://www.nepaltrekkingtour.com
We will confirm your booking via email, and our company person will liase with you to ensure your booking. They are:
a) Mr. N. J. Adhikari (Direct + 977-9841244957 )
b) Mr. Arjun Simkhada (Direct + 977-9841278579 )
We are here to assist you:
The itienraries and trekking routes provided in the website are for the year Visit Nepal 2011, and to enable you to make a choice of region to trek. If you need further enquiries send us your feedback and we will answer them.