Duration: 13 days
Seasons: Sept – Nov & Mar – May
Max altitude: 4440m
Group size: 1-15 persons
Trip Type: Tour
Day 01: Kathmandu – Syabru Besi
Day 02: Syabru Besi - Lama Hotel
Day 03: Lama Hotel- Langtang Village
Day 04: Langtang Village - Kyanging Gompa
Day 05: Rest in Kyanging Gompa
Day 06: Kyangjing Gompa – Lama Hotel
Day 07: Lama Hotel – Thulo Syabruy
Day 08: Thulo Syabru - SinghGumba
Day 09: SinghGumba– Gosainkunda
Day 10: Gosainkunda - Tharopaati
Day 11: Tharopaati - Kutangsan
Day 12: Kutangsan - Chisopani
Day 13: Chisopani - Kathmandu
- Air port pick up and drop off by car.
- 2 nights 2/3 stars hotel in Katmandu on BB plan
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and Lunch while driving from Kathmandu to Syaprubensi and Chisopani to Kathmandu.
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
All accommodations during the treks. (Photo of the lodge)
- Langtang trekking map.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter
- Food, drinks, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Ground transportation by local bus or van/car from Kathmandu to Syaprubensi sundarijal to Kathmandu from trek ending point to Melamchi bazzar.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- All government taxes.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 15 - US$ 20 per day.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fare to Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Departure Airport Tax in Nepal approx. US$ 24.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staffs, driver etc.
Write or call any time our office with your questions and you will receive a quick response.
Prices for each trek and tour depend on the number of persons in a group, types of accommodations and other factors. Please let us know your specific requirements so we can provide you the most competitive price estimate possible.
We INSIST that an appropriate insurance policy is taken out which covers travel in isolated and mountainous areas, and which also includes helicopter rescue.
We recommend that you consult a reputable travel agent or insurance specialist.
We recommend that all clients consult their doctor to discuss the health issues associated with their trek. We also recommend that clients bring their own personal first aid kit to supplement the comprehensive first aid kit carried by the Trek Leader
Please ensure that you allow at least 1 month to complete a course of vaccinations. Whilst your personal doctor will be the final authority,
We recommend the following :
- Immunoglobulin (for Hepatitis A)
When you are ready to make a booking, easily send us an email at
to check availability of your desired trek, with the names (s) of candidate(s) and date of trek or climb.
Questions / Comments:
Let us know if you have any sort of questions or comments on our itineraries and trek routes. Or you can visit our FAQs section in the main site: http://www.nepaltrekkingtour.com
We will confirm your booking via email, and our company person will liase with you to ensure your booking. They are:
a) Mr. N. J. Adhikari (Direct + 977-9841244957 )
b) Mr. Arjun Simkhada (Direct + 977-9841278579 )