Duration: 15 days
Seasons: Sept – Nov & Mar – May
Max altitude: 8848 m
Group size: 1-15 persons
Trip Type: Tour
Day 01: Kathmandu to Dhunche (1950m) (117 km/ 7-8 hours): Drive by bus/jeep.
Day 02: Dhunche to Syabru Village (2087m): Trek.
Day 03: Syabru Village to Lama Hotel (2280m): Trek.
Day 04: Lama Hotel to Langtang: Trek.
Day 05: Langtang to Kyanjing Gompa (3700m): Trek.
Day 06: Kyanjing Gompa: Excursion to glacier and Tserko~Ri.
Day 07: Kyanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel: Trek.
Day 08: Lama hotel to Syabru Besi: Trek.
Day 09: Syabru Besi to Kathmandu (132 km/ 8-9 hours): Drive by bus/jeep.
- Air port pick up and drop off by car.
- 2 nights 2/3 stars hotel in Katmandu on BB plan
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and Lunch while driving from Kathmandu to Syaprubensi and Dhunche to Kathmandu.
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
All accommodations during the treks.
- Langtang trekking map.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter
- Food, drinks, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Ground transportation by local bus or van/car from Kathmandu to Syaprubensi and Dhunche to Kathmandu from trek ending point to syaprubensi.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits
- TIMS (Trekkers・Information Management System)
- All government taxes.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 15 - US$ 20 per day.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fare to Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Departure Airport Tax in Nepal approx. US$ 24.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staffs, driver etc.
Write or call any time our office with your questions and you will receive a quick response. Prices for each trek and tour depend on the number of persons in a group, types of accommodations and other factors. Please let us know your specific requirements so we can provide you the most competitive price estimate possible.
We INSIST that an appropriate insurance policy is taken out which covers travel in isolated and mountainous areas, and which also includes helicopter rescue.
We recommend that you consult a reputable travel agent or insurance specialist.
We recommend that all clients consult their doctor to discuss the health issues associated with their trek. We also recommend that clients bring their own personal first aid kit to supplement the comprehensive first aid kit carried by the Trek Leader
Please ensure that you allow at least 1 month to complete a course of vaccinations. Whilst your personal doctor will be the final authority,
We recommend the following :
- Immunoglobulin (for Hepatitis A)
When you are ready to make a booking, easily send us an email at
to check availability of your desired trek, with the names (s) of candidate(s) and date of trek or climb.
Questions / Comments:
Let us know if you have any sort of questions or comments on our itineraries and trek routes. Or you can visit our FAQs section in the main site: http://www.nepaltrekkingtour.com
We will confirm your booking via email, and our company person will liase with you to ensure your booking. They are:
a) Mr. N. J. Adhikari (Direct + 977-9841244957 )
b) Mr. Arjun Simkhada (Direct + 977-9841278579 )